Piano Adventures® Level 5 Lesson & Theory Book with CD
You can order this book online here:
Piano Adventures® is an exciting, comprehensive piano method that teaches children analysis, creativity and musical expression.
The Level 5 Lesson & Theory Book provides:
- A step-by-step approach to major and minor scale technique, primary chords (I, IV, V7, and i, iv, V7), the triplet, cut time, quavers, and musical form
- A wide range of musical styles from jazz to classical, including melodies of Beethoven, Grieg, Pachelbel, and Tchaikovsky
- Pianistic fingerings to build technique and movement across the keyboard
- Expressive pieces with teacher duets that build articulation and phrasing
- Discovery questions, creative activities, and theory pages to develop the student’s “musical mind”
- An included CD featuring imaginative, orchestrated accompaniments which encourage expressive playing, rhythmic accuracy, and practice time
The Technique & Performance Book is the essential companion book of the curriculum. It provides powerful and effective Technique Secrets, Etudes, and Performance Pieces for musical artistry. The book is correlated page-by-page with this Lesson & Theory Book.