Level 3 Lesson & Theory Book
Piano Adventures® is an exciting, comprehensive piano method that teaches children analysis, creativity and musical expression.
This Lesson & Theory Book provides:
- A step‐by‐step approach to 8th‐note rhythm patterns, major and minor 5‐finger scales and chords, the phrase, and transposition
- A wide range of musical styles from jazz to classical, including melodies of Beethoven, Brahms, Haydn, and Vivaldi
- Pianistic fingerings to build technique and movement across the keyboard
- Expressive pieces with teacher duets that build articulation and phrasing
- Discovery questions, creative activities, and theory pages to develop the student’s “musical mind”
The Technique & Performance Book, correlated page‐by‐page with this Lesson & Theory Book, is an essential component of the curriculum. Discover the power of technique secrets for artistic performance.
Faber Piano Adventures