Level 6 Lesson & Theory Book
Piano Adventures® is an exciting, comprehensive piano method that teaches children analysis, creativity and musical expression.
The Level 6 Lesson & Theory Book provides:
- A step-by-step approach to major and minor scales and intervals, cadences, compound meter, the circle of fifths, and musical form
- A wide range of musical styles from jazz to classical, including melodies of Bach, Burgmüller, Clementi, and Grieg
- Pianistic fingerings to promote technique and graceful movement across the keyboard
- Expressive pieces that build balance between the hands, articulation, phrasing, and pedaling
- Discovery questions, creative activities, and theory pages to develop the student’s “musical mind”
- Available online audio recordings of example performances by visiting pianoadventures.nl/en/audio8011
The Technique & Performance Book is the essential companion book for this curriculum. It provides powerful and effective Technique Secrets, Etudes, and Performance Pieces for musical artistry. The book is correlated page-by-page with this Lesson & Theory Book.